Saturday, January 10, 2009

Put God To The Test

Prove me now herewith, said the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Mal 3:10

There is only one time in the Bible that I know of where the Lord tells us to *Test Him*. It is in the area of Tithing.

Prove Him.Go ahead.Try Him. He wants us to. Its a challenge.

He sounds so eager to bless us here. Just try it He says. Go ahead make My day! .....and see if I don't pour out the blessings.

When God gets ready to *pour* I wonder what He uses?

And how big are the windows of heaven??? One things for sure whatever He uses to pour is big. Really big. So big that we wont have room enough to receive it!!!!

Here's the **really** exciting part....What happens when there is more than enough?So much that there is not room enough to receive it? When we do indeed prove Him and He does indeed keep His Word? It has to go somewhere right? We have to start giving it away....He gives ....we give and He gives and we give and the cycle continues.......

No comments:

Post a Comment