Monday, December 8, 2008

The Duggars

I love the Duggars. They are my heroes. They make it look so easy….

I wonder since I have never heard them confess….

Do they have problems? Has she experienced post partum depression? I mean she has only been *post* partum 18 times now. Do they fight? Cuss? Brawl? Are they normal? I mean they have to be. Right? Human? Has Jim Bob ever had a bad hair day? Do they lie?


“The Duggars: 20 and Counting!” is their new book I plan to read it. But what I would give to read .......*Confessions of the Duggars*. One of the Js (all her 18 childrens name start with a J)will surely write that book or have that interview when they grow up and move out.

Hoping they will anyway.

As much as I admire the Duggars and am fascinated with their family dynamics I wonder....is it really proper to take such a beautiful thing like the rewards of the Lord and turn them for profit. Does that constitute exploitation? I really dont know. Just some thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment