Saturday, December 27, 2008

Scrooge




I am so glad that Christmas is over!


I'm ready to get my children back into their lessons. So glad to get back into a structured routine. So glad to start thinking about living a calm peaceful sober life. One dedicated to Christ and family. Christmas is a holiday that promotes excess and then some more excess. I don't even really consider it a Christian Holiday since so much of it totally contradicts anything Christ-like.

I like calm peaceful productive days. So glad its over. Every year I try to get into the Holidays and every year I wonder what the fuss is about. How can everyone be so caught up in something that promotes so much much stress,debt and carnality.


That's how I *really* feel. I know I am a scrooge but like I said I really do try....I just cant seem to muster up that Christmas spirit.


Bah Humbug!




1 comment:

  1. I'm a scrooge too. You aren't the only one. We don't even buy presents or decorate. We go to my mom's and mother-in-law's and that is all.

    ReplyDelete